Surf Park Awards
SURF PARK AWARDS is a global consumer opinion poll focused on the most exciting surf parks and wave technologies on the planet.
A winner will be selected in the following categories:
- MOST APPEALING WAVE TECHNOLOGY
- MOST APPEALING DEEP WATER STANDING WAVE TECHNOLOGY
- MOST APPEALING SURF PARK DESTINATION
The Awards are run alongside San Diego State University's Center for Surf Research, and are designed to gauge consumer sentiment in surf parks.
Winners get bragging rights for 1 year and valuable rewards. The data collection period is Aug 26 - Sept 26, 2021.Cast Your Votes
How To Vote:
Take the survey (should take <5 min) to select the surf parks and wave technologies you're personally most excited about. Limit 1 entry per person
Enter your email at the end of the survey, to qualify for prizes
Winners are selected at the Surf Park Summit 2021 on October 5th, 2021. Prizes for participants are distributed mid-October after Summit.
Prizes for Participation
By voting in Surf Park Awards, you'll be entered to win:
- 1 free hour of surfing time paid for at your surf park of choice (excluding private parks and KS Wave Co facilities)
- A brand new Firewire Glazer surfboard (US Shipping / pickup only)
- Surf Park Central Gear (US Shipping / pickup only)
- Surf Park INSIDERS membership for 1 year
- Limit 1 entry per person. Add a 2nd entry if you also complete the Consumer Trends survey as well
- Physical prizes are shipped US only or can be picked up in San Diego, CA
- Virtual prizes e.g. Insiders access is open to all international participants
ABOUT SURF PARK CENTRAL
THE LEADING RESOURCE FOR SURF PARK PROFESSIONALS
Surf Park Central is the #1 source for insights and facts in surf parks. Overseeing Surf Park Summit, the conference 10+ years in operation - Summit is still the best source for facts, insights, access, and engagement in the surf park community. The event features the leaders and innovators in surf parks who share lessons learned, useful contacts, and tactical tips for success. With representatives from the top wave technology companies and surf parks, Summit also attracts institutional investors and high net worth individuals looking to break into the space. Learn more at surfparkcentral.com